Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello/Goodbye.

How funny that tonight is my last night at home. Not really funny, although actually, being 17 and void of travel, experience and just general life, I guess it does have a certain oddness too it. Independence. Oh god. On one hand I want someone to suddenly burst out and say they are coming with me, but on the other hand (and the this is the hand that is reserved for deep truths that may be hard to admit), I know I should, and can, do it on my own.


So I will.


This blog is probably going to be a short one. Just something to say goodbye for a bit. You see, the thing with studying full time at one of the most rigorous courses in my country is that I will have little free time to do much else. Of course I'll have free time but something tells me it wont be spent blogging, as much as I'd like it to be.


So to everyone who has followed this blog (the very, very few of you), thanks so much. It feels nice to know that someone reads what I write and that maybe I've made some sort of mark on you or perhaps opened your eyes to something cool.


Of course, my blogging life isn't over, just for a few months, perhaps a year, we'll see. I'm not finished yet, and if you're lucky, my blogging may transform to VLOGGING. Yeah, damn right. Stay tuned friends!

Until next time,




The Boy Atomic.


PS: I'll leave you with my Badass Babe of the Week. I cant think of anyone better then Audrey Hepburn and if you find yourself with a little spare time, hire out Roman Holiday, her first and very best film. Adios!


2 comments: